For those of you that are lucky enough to still have power, we have a new featured nonprofit job for you to consider.
Operation Blessing International (OBI) is looking to hire a Vice President of Development to expand and implement the organization's overall fundraising strategies. This position will also be in charge of the planning and execution of all development activities to include setting and achieving specific fundraising goals designed to advance OBI’s mission and programs. Other responsibilities include:
- Driving growth in major gifts, direct marketing, call programs, and internet fundraising;
- Designing new name acquisition initiatives and lapsed donor campaigns;
- Expanding foundation grant funding and planned giving;
- Ensuring sufficient levels of cultivation and solicitation activity to result in achievement of revenue goals; and,
- Assuming responsibility for development reporting.
Interested in this job? Make sure you meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree or professional certification preferred.
- Minimum of ten years related work experience in development; experience as a chief development officer preferred.
- Proven fundraising track record of achieving revenue targets.
- Proven results-driven management and strategic leadership capabilities.
- Advanced skills in project management, budget development and fiscal accountability.
- Strong communicator with ability to write and speak persuasively to increase fundraising.
- Ability to manage a productive and efficient development team.
- Proficiency with MS Office software and knowledge of fundraising databases.
- Must possess integrity, excellent judgment, and diplomacy.
All interested candidates should apply via our career center. Good luck!