Monday, August 8, 2011

Nonprofit Career Round-Up: 8/8/2011

It's my birthday, and I can cry if I want to.  Well maybe I don't have any reason to cry, but it is my birthday.  Wish me a happy birthday if you want; or get me a cake.  Either one works.  Oh, and look at today's top nonprofit jobs. 

  • Coordinator, Corporate Alliances at American Thoracic Society Coordinate program logistics and provide administrative support for Corporate Alliances, Exhibit Management and office of the Deputy Executive Director, Program and Development.  (My Take: This is a high level position.  Should probably have very good people skills).
  • Advancement Officer at National Center for Family Philanthropy: The National Center for Family Philanthropy is pleased to be seeking its first full time advancement professional as part of the next step in its organizational development as the leading global resource on and for philanthropic families.  (My Take: As the description says, this is the organization's first time hiring a full time Advancement Officer.  You should probably expect heavy competition for this position).
  • Director of Campus Operations at The SEED Public Charter School of DC: The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, D.C., is currently looking for a Director of Campus Operations. The Director of Campus Operations will report to the Managing Director to ensure a safe and inspiring campus environment to prepare urban students for success in college. This position will provide senior leadership on a 24-hour educational and residential use facility with 4 buildings on a 4-acre campus.  (My Take: It's not exactly the same as dealing with high school students, but college students provide their own challenges.  Make sure you will be able to handle a multitude of challenges at once).

No comments:

Post a Comment