The chosen candidate for this job will be responsible for mobilizing her/his community to build and sustain vital prevention initiatives for areas including but not limited to: alcohol, tobacco, other drugs, and suicide prevention. You will also assemble a community coalition to achieve prevention goals while implementing evidence-based strategies. This position is available in the following areas in Wyoming: Cheyenne, Rock Springs, and Jackson. In total, there are nine openings.
Nine opening means you will have a great chance of getting this job, but you still must meet the requirements to qualify. CRC wants all applicants to meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in counseling, social work, psychology, or related field.
- Educated on secondhand smoke, substance abuse and misuse and suicide prevention.
- Ability to share prevention and wellness concepts.
- Full understanding of the Strategic Prevention Framework model.
- Community development and mobilization.
- Ability to understand and utilize data to reach project goals.
- Budgeting and financial stewardship.
- Marketing and media relations.
If you are interested, head to our career center for instructions on how to apply. You should also head to CRC's website for the full list of details on the position.