The New Mexico-based organization -- which pursues the mission of increasing the representation of American Indians and Alaska Natives in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) fields -- is looking for a dynamic, energetic, and visionary leader to fulfill the role of CEO. If chosen, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of AISES.
Successful candidates for this position will possess the following qualities:
- Proven accomplishments in organizational leadership knowledge of the nonprofit sector expertise in organizational management working knowledge of the STEM fields.
- Extensive understanding of, and experience with, Native American cultures, traditions and communities.
- Excellent communication and managerial skills.
- Demonstrated success with fundraising and/or grant writing.
- Strong experience with budget development and control.
- Master’s Degree competency in standard office technology and software.
Should you meet the above qualifications, visit our career center for more information on how to apply for the Chief Executive Officer position.