Anaheim Family YMCA in California is looking to hire a Program Director to develop and implement programs at multiple schools and pool sites to help young people learn, grow, and thrive. Other responsibilities include:
- Setting and achieving outcomes and member impact;
- Developing and implementing academic-enrichment programs;
- Upholding all safety standards, policies and procedures;
- Ensuring that the Y’s mission is integrated into all facets of the Aquatics and Anaheim Achieves program; and,
- Focusing on excellence in YMCA service, programs, work ethic, creativity and interpersonal relationships.
This job is a great opportunity for those individuals who are looking to use their leadership skills to help give back to the community. If you are interested in applying, make sure that you have a B.A. Degree or higher in a related field and 3-5 years of experience working in a related area. Visit our career center for more information on this job, including instructions on how to apply.