The Westport, Conn.-based nonprofit is looking to hire a Director of Peer to Peer Fundraising (P2P) to develop and execute its strategy in that area. This strategy will focus on empowering individuals and groups to raise funds on behalf of the agency by allowing them to communicate and solicit prospective donors from their own networks and communities. The Director of Peer to Peer will be responsible for development P2P campaigns that incorporate both offline and online strategies for individuals, schools and community organizations.
Other responsibilities include:
- Developing integrated P2P annual strategy with Signature Events, Gift Catalog, and other campaigns including emergency opportunities when applicable;
- Developing retention and communication strategy for P2P program and specific campaigns utilizing both offline and online communications including mobile and social media;
- Identifying most favorable markets/verticals to implement P2P strategy and review current schools and community organizations strategy for optimization;
- Researching (in collaboration with ICM team) and determine most effective tools including but not limited to online P2P fundraising platforms, widgets, fundraising pages, etc; and,
- Continuing to assess industry for trends and best practices.
All applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Minimum of five to seven years experience in direct response marketing.
- Previous management of direct reports.
- Strong interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong team building and leadership skills.
- Strong organization and follow-up skills.
You can find out more about this job by visiting our career center.