The San Francisco, Calif.-based organization is looking to hire a Senior Director of Foundation Relations. This position, serving the areas of Northern California, Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, and Washington, will build relationships between top foundations in order to secure increased revenue for AHA's mission. Special emphasis will be placed on six-figure gifts, as the organization has a fundraising goal of $785,200 for the fiscal year.
Does this sound like a job you in which you would be interested? If so, make sure you meet the following requirements as laid out by AHA:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Journalism or related field.
- 5+ years’ development experience in the non-profit sector with a successful track record in developing and maintaining high-level foundation relationships, securing foundation grants, stewardship, reporting impactful outcomes, etc.
- Ability to deal professionally in a corporate and non-profit environment and assume responsibility for guiding grants and programs from inception through completion.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, goal- and deadline-oriented environment with high expectations.
- Ability to work outside standard business hours as needed.
Head to our career center for more details on what it takes to be a Senior Director of Foundation Relations.