The California-based nonprofit is looking to hire a Fundraising Manager to ensure it meets or exceeds its objectives of revenue generation, higher profitability, and effective donor relations. The chosen candidate will also develop relevant resource generation functional plans/budgets to mobilize resources from High Net-worth Individuals (HNI’s) and institutions.
Other responsibilities include:
- Research and create prospect databases of potential HNI's, corporations, and foundations in California.
- Establish and manage partnerships, including effective donor servicing and relationship building, with HNIs and institutions towards increased retention and loyalty.
- Establish CRY Black Tie Dinner Galas in SFO/ Bay Area and LA towards increased brand visibility, fundraising and acquisition of new High Net-worth donors.
- Manage CRY Dinner Committees in CA & support efforts to manage CRY America's Advisory Board.
- Establish and manage key national media partnerships and sponsorships on the West coast.
- Support Volunteer Chapters' efforts on high value donor outreach and event sponsorships.
- Represent CRY America at relevant high profile events, networks, workshops & forums.
Before applying, make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate/Masters degree (preferably in business administration or marketing).
- Relevant experience (5 to 10 years) in nonprofit fundraising, corporate sales & marketing, or event management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in working with large numbers of HNIs and businesses.
- Flexible with extensive traveling within CA and beyond (drive, fly).
- Has an interest in the cause of underprivileged children.
Head to our career center for more information on this nonprofit job, including information on how to apply.