The Methodist Home for Children and Youth, based in Macon, Ga., is looking to hire a President and CEO. Appointed by the Board of Trustees, the President and CEO serves as the executive officer of the organization, guiding and committing the agency to action within the parameters established by the Board of Trustees. As you might imagine, this job has a number of very important responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Assures the periodic evaluation of the organization's services;
- Demonstrates appropriate responsibility, as delegated by the Board, for all children in care, administration of the Children’s Home and any other program that the Board deems appropriate;
- Demonstrates appropriate responsibility for the planning and coordinating of all phases of the Agency’s program and services;
- Reviews and evaluates the results of the Agency’s program, suggesting creative action, modifying and/or revising where indicated;
- Researches and investigates pertinent fields to maintain awareness of changing needs within the community;
- Directs the Performance and Quality Improvement (PQI) Plan and its impact on the organization;
- Provides for conferences with children, and/or families, as requested or needed; and,
- Provides professional leadership and technical consultation to the Board.
You can find out more about this position, including requirements and how to apply, by visiting our career center. Good luck!