The United Way of Northern Arizona is seeking a proven, energetic leader as its next President and CEO. The new President and CEO will succeed the current President and CEO who is retiring after more than 14 years of outstanding, innovative leadership. UWNA has been recognized nationally for creating innovative collaborations and partnerships in its community impact areas of education, income and health. The new President/CEO will have the opportunity to lead the United Way in continuing its impact, growth and influence.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the chosen candidate will be fully responsible for a staff of 10 individuals and will build strong relationships with all stakeholders, and creates, as well as identifies, strategic and collaborative opportunities for the organization.
All applicants must have at least seven or more years of senior management experience, and have the following attributes:
- Committed to the principles of diversity in concept and action;
- Genuine concern and respect for others;
- Impeccable honesty and integrity;
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written);
- Seeks and values feedback;
- Engages a strategic perspective;
- Holds self and others to high standards;
- Models calmness under pressure;
- Substantial “Intellectual Horsepower”;
- A persistent, strong drive;
- Savvy and scrappy;
- A “Quick Study” with an active curiosity; and,
- A good sense of humor.
You can learn more about this position by visiting our career center. Best of luck with your applications!