Chicago-based National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) is looking to hire for this position immediately. The chosen candidate will research existing member prospects; analyze financial information; identify key policy issues of concern to individual prospects; and identify director-level connections to enlarge prospect base.
Other responsibilities include:
- Make appointments to see prospects and member companies and leverages director and member leadership to assist with the sales process;
- Partner with regional NAM managers to coordinate and conduct sales presentations that close prospect sales, and develop retention strategy during the first year of membership; and,
- Maintain sales records and handle presentations to and all correspondence with assigned prospects.
Before applying, make sure that you meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, finance, marketing and/or political science;
- A working knowledge of all major issues with which the NAM is concerned;
- A minimum of five years experience in intangible selling or fundraising, or similar relevant experience; ability to work effectively with CEOs, including the"Fortune 500," and senior management; and,
- Strong interpersonal, communications and organizational skills, sound judgment. Computer proficiency.
Head to our career center for more details on this job, including application information.