The Society for Environmental Graphic Design (SEGD) in Washington, D.C., is looking to hire a Marketing and Sales Manager to support the growth of the organization's programs. The chosen candidate will work with the COO as well as the CEO and Director of Sponsorships to market the products and services offered by SEGD.
The ideal candidate will have a marketing or design degree and have worked in a design firm helping to market and sell their services and supporting their marketing communications efforts. Other requirements include:
- Good writing skills, ability to craft marketing messages and materials;
- Creative thinking, ability to constantly come up with good ideas to promote events and programs in an appropriate manner for our design audience;
- Strong networking skills;
- Successful at closing deals;
- Self motivated and a self starter; and,
- Organized and capable of working on tight deadlines.