The chosen candidate for this position will be in charge of planning and implementing enterprise information systems to support both distributed and centralized business operations. The individual will also be responsible for overseeing enterprise-wide IT operations and will report directly to the CEO.
Other important responsibilities include:
- Communicates the benefits of information technology to the organization.
- Develops and implements long-range plans for information technology at ULI.
- Collaborates closely with other ULI executives to create an overall cohesive approach to information technology within the organization.
- Creates strategic working relationships outside of ULI both within the information technology industry and in the real estate field.
- Responsible for strategic systems planning and design. This includes system architecture, evaluating new systems, determining standardized programming languages, setting documentation standards and assuring functionality and quality of systems.
- Oversees IT projects including procurement, hardware and software maintenance, network operations, installation, database administration, and website development and maintenance.
- Ensures optimal customer service by overseeing staff’s responsive technical assistance and support to users.
- Responsible for generating annual IT budget in consultation with CFO.