The chosen candidate for this position will raise funds and support the efforts of the overall development team to solicit and steward financial contributors through various fundraising channels as it pertains to special events. This position will ensure that Junior Achievement of Arizona is expanding its base of support and has the financial resources to fulfill its mission by organizing and executing special events and by soliciting event sponsors, clients, and participants.
Other responsibilities include:
- Build and manage committee of community volunteers with efforts focused on raising funds to support company programs.
- Research and identify potential new funding partners in support of Junior Achievement fundraising events.
- Successfully achieve funding goals from donor accounts: must identify prospects, cultivate relationships, and provide service and recognition to donors.
- Develops printed material and all necessary programs to promote the events.
- Manages the tracking of revenues, invoicing, and expense and budget adjustments.
- Implement training programs and training evaluations. Coordinate the placement and scheduling of trained and returning volunteers.
Successful applicants will have at least three years of experience in sales and/or fundraising event planning. Excellent oral and written communications skills are also a must. You can read more about this job by visiting the NPT Jobs Career Center.