The chosen candidate for this position will be responsible for identifying new donors and cultivating and developing relationships with current and prospective individual major donors in order to build donor support of the organization’s mission and to build the group’s impact on the community.
Other essential responsibilities include:
- Manages relationships with a portfolio of major donors.
- Implements fundraising strategies from individuals through major gift campaigns, personal cultivation/solicitation, planned giving vehicles and special events designed for individual donors.
- Develops and manages the major gifts annual operational and revenue plans in conjunction with IRUSA’s annual budget.
- Coordinates and liaises with other Fund Development team members and executive management regarding relationship building and donor cultivation events.
- Contacts and meets with prospective donors through personal visits.
- Writes and/or edits proposals, reports, acknowledgements, briefings, and letters to donors and prospects, pledge reminder letters and other documents.
- Maintains and provides accurate records of all donor-related activities.
Qualified applicants will have a Bachelor's Degree, a minimum of five years of fundraising experience, and a history of success cultivating major donors. A CFRE is preferred but not required. You can find out more about this job by visiting the NPT Jobs Career Center.