The chosen candidate will provide project management and implementation of member programs for the membership department, volunteer leaders and other general AIChE programs as needed. Other key responsibilities include:
- Implement ongoing communication audit of membership benefits;
- Collaborate with membership director and marketing department on communications of benefits to enhance membership growth;
- Supplement AIChE’s social media and web presence by writing and producing blogs posts, social media communications and videos to convey membership value;
- Monitor and disseminate various membership reports from the database;
- Update volunteer, committee and membership program information in database;
- Coordinate the matching of volunteer opportunities with people interested in volunteering for the Institute;
- Provide project management support for existing programs; on-board new membership programs; and,
- Coordinate membership awards and recognition programs.
The ideal applicant will have a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or communications, in addition to a minimum of 5-years experience in a membership association. You can find out more information about this nonprofit job by visiting the NPT Jobs Career Center.