Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Recruiting Tips for Employers

Although this blog is mainly for those looking for nonprofit jobs, I think it can be useful for employers as well.  With that in mind, I wanted to direct everybody to some recruiting tips (both original and from other resources) that I just recently put up at our nonprofit job board, The Nonprofit Jobseeker.

Hiring employees can be as trying a task as job seeking, so it is imperative that employers know techniques to pick out the best candidates for their positions.  And for you, the nonprofit job seeker, it can be helpful for you to look at some of these "insider" tips to get a better idea of how nonprofits might go about selecting new employees.  Now I'm not a hiring expert, obviously, so the majority of the information I write is gathered from professionals on that subject.  As such, you know you will be getting accurate information on the hiring process.

I'm going to try and put up new hiring tips everyday, so check there often to see what you can learn about how non profit jobs are filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment