The New Mexico Conference Methodist Foundation is looking to hire a new President of the Foundation, a position that carries a great deal of responsibility. Duties include oversight of existing services and programs and the development of new and enlarged services to strengthen the ministires of local churches, districts, the New Mexico Annual Conference, and the general ministries of The United Methodist Church. The chosen candidate will also be in charge of planning the strategic direction and day-to-day management of the Foundation.
As you might expect, there are a number of requirements for this job. They include:
- Passion for and commitment to the mission of The United Methodist Church;
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage steady organizational growth;
- High-level budget, investment and financial management experience;
- Experience working with non-profit Boards of Directors and ability to partner with the Board;
- Personnel and supervisory experience;
- Knowledge about, membership in and commitment to the mission of The United Methodist Church and familiarity with the organization, polity, and structure of the denomination; and,
- Minimum educational degree at Bachelor level and preferred advanced degree in a field related to the mission of the Foundation.
If you meet all of these qualifications and are interested in applying for this job, we invite you to read the full job description on our website.