The Ashland, Montana-based organization is looking to hire a Director of Development to raise funds to meet its annual operating and capital budget and to allow additional investment in reserves through an integrated fundraising program.
In addition to this goal, the chosen candidate will have many other responsibilities:
- Develops and implements fundraising strategy that integrates direct mail, major gifts, planned gifts, charitable gift annuities, grants, corporate sponsorships, telemarketing, special events, capital campaigns, e-fundraising, Newsletters, social media, and other strategies and media as needed.
- Sets priorities, goals and budgets; researching and identifying potential donors, cultivating new donors and communicating with current donors.
- Increase/maintain current active donor pool as instructed by Executive Director through retention of current donors and acquisition of new donors.
- Prepares and administers annual department budgets.
- Manage all aspects of the fundraising program including, but not limited to, the relationship with the consultants and vendors, the overall creative strategy, messaging, and appropriate photography consistent with usage policies in place.
In order to qualify for this position, applicants must have a Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university and a minimum of five years experience in fundraising or a related field. Must also have a valid Montana driver's licence.