Reporting to the Headmaster and working with the Board of Trustees, this position will create and implement a strategy to drive and maximize contributed income that supports the school's mission and priorities. The chosen candidate will also work to create a comprehensive, dynamic and sustainable program and culture of philanthropy.
There are a number of qualifications that applicants must meet to be considered for this job. Here are some of the most important ones:
- Successful track record of development leadership experience in a not-for-profit organization, preferably secondary or higher education.
- Ability to plan and implement a comprehensive development program.
- Proven success cultivating and securing major gifts.
- Experience with capital campaigns.
- Board relations experience.
- Strategic planning skills.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
It should be noted that King's Academy is based in the Middle Eastern country of Jordan. As such, anyone who wishes to apply for this job must be willing to locate. The school will pay for all relocation costs. While it is not required, the ability to speak Arabic is a plus.
If you have decided that you want to apply for this position, head on over to our career center.