Working with both the Executive Leadership Team and the Board of Directors, the accepted applicant will ensure the financial health of the ministry and its entities by directing and overseeing all activities. This includes preparation of current financial reports and summaries as well as forecasting for future business growth.
Please make sure you meet the following qualifications before applying:
- Bachelor’s in Finance/Accounting (or in Business with an emphasis in Accounting.
- Three years experience in a controller role and having worked with budgets of $10m or greater.
- Experience using and/or assisting in the selection and implementation of fully integrated accounting systems.
- Excellent cash management skills with a working knowledge of non-profit accounting rules including FASB and GAAP procedures.
- CPA designation and non-profit and/or public accounting experience highly preferred.
Don't live in Arizona? Not a problem -- Family Life Communications will pay for relocation costs. If all of this interests you, head on over to our career center and apply today!