The Statue of Liberty-Ellis Island Foundation (SOLEIF) is looking to hire a Director of Fundraising and Marketing to develop and lead a comprehensive fundraising campaign that significantly increases support to all programs and capital projects. The successful candidate will be familiar with a wide range of fundraising techniques, such as capital campaigns, corporate and foundation relations, direct response, and e-philanthropy.
The chance to work at a well known international organization won't come easy. Ideal candidates must meet the following qualifications:
- Experience in virtually all aspects of resource development including individual giving’s, foundation and corporate sponsorships, events, direct response e-philanthropy, etc.
- Proven track record of developing, cultivating, soliciting and closing large gifts; capital campaign experience; success building and energizing a dynamic development program.
- Familiar with the NYC and national philanthropic communities; commitment to fostering collaborative working relationships at all levels.
- Demonstrated track record of success engaging board leadership in development.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.