The Dallas-based broadcaster, responsible for the region's PBS and NPR stations, is looking to hire a Vice President for Membership Development. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of fundraising achievement that includes effective strategic and managerial leadership. You should also be a strong leader, as you will be responsible for motivating and mentoring others in the organization and foster creative approaches to achieve membership and philanthropic goals.
Other requirements include:
- 5+ years of experience in successfully leading a membership and/or applicable fundraising/marketing program (preferably in public media/non-profit sector);
- Results-oriented marketing techniques;
- The ability to work in partnership with diverse teams (volunteers, staff members, donors and community representatives);
- Superior leadership, organizational, management, marketing and communication skills;
- Experience with a donor database software system; and,
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
Think you have what it takes to be successful at NTPB? Apply today via our career center.