Los Angeles, Calif.-based Foothill Family Service (FFS) is currently accepting applications for a Clinical Manager position. FFS prides itself on providing a warm, friendly environment for its employees to work in, and the chosen candidate will be someone who wants to be a part of such a culture. This position is dedicated to making a positive impact in the lives of all of the organization's clients.
Here are the requirements for this job:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed MFT.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Must be able to supervise staff for hours.
- Two years of post license experience in clinical supervision.
- Department of Mental Health experience preferred.
- Electronic Health Record System experience preferred.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Experience in providing direct service and treatment to individuals, families and groups.
- Proven leadership skills including: problem solving, communicating with all levels in the organization and proactive follow up with subordinates.
- Ability to effectively and successfully interact with individuals from diverse socio-economic/ethnic groups.