Reporting to the Executive Director, the Director of Development will be responsible for researching potential funding sources for B.E.S.T. from foundations, government agencies, and individual donors. The chosen candidate will also write grant applications, and assist with various projects and events. This is an ideal position for job seekers who already have significant experience in fundraising.
Speaking of qualifications, B.E.S.T. wants all applicants to know that they must meet the following requirements to be considered:
- Five years of experience in nonprofit fundraising.
- Demonstrated success at winning grants from private, public, or individual sources.
- Experience leveraging social media sites as marketing channels for individual donations and creative sources of funding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Human Services, Public Health, or related field.
Are you interested in this position? Head to our career center to read more about it, including instructions on how to apply.