The Regional Director supports multiple Executive Directors (5-6) and community based Boards of Directors (5-6) in their region, serves as the Chief Executive of the region and is responsible for leadership and management development and support, board and resource development, marketing, and training needs of the assigned team members to ensure all performance goals are exceeded. The chosen candidate will also be responsible for the coordination and collaboration between PACE Centers in the region.
Other duties include:
- Coaching and training to support Executive Directors;
- Building the PACE brand both internally and externally; and,
- Serve as a member of the PACE Center for Girls, Inc. Executive Leadership Team.
This position is ideal for those individuals who have strong leadership skills and are comfortable managing large groups. If you are interested in applying, make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 10+year direct work experience in relationship management and managing staff.
- Thorough knowledge of the characteristics and financial needs of education and social service agencies.
- Proven expertise in understanding of financial statements, program operations and policies and procedures; and be current on events and activities in the social service and education fields.
- Management level understanding of education and social service programs with at-risk populations.
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal capability.
- Demonstrated success at resource development and leadership coaching. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You can ;earn more about this job on our career center, including information on how to apply.