The organization is looking to hire a Raiser's Edge Database Supervisor to maintain the integrity of all donor records. Raiser's Edge is a donor database program designed by nonprofit software giant Blackbaud, so you must have advanced knowledge of the program if you are to be considered. Other duties performed by this position include:
- Supervising the Database Assistant to oversee the processing, acknowledgement, maintenance, and reporting of all donations and pledges.
- Providing accurate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual donor reports with analysis for Executive Leadership Team.
- Working with the Fund Development team to create new reports and track donations against the annual revenue budget.
- Serving as the primary liaison between Fund Development and Accounting to ensure monthly reconciliations and provide support for the annual audit.
- Overseeing the processing of donations from Raiser’s Edge Interactive Net Community, other online giving portals, and the GSGLA membership database.
- Running mailing lists for all GSGLA appeals and publication mailings. Provides training and technical support for GSGLA staff as needed.
As was mentioned before, candidates must have an advanced knowledge (minimum of 5 years) of Raiser's Edge to be considered for the position. The other qualifications for the job are as follows:
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Word.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with people at all levels of the organization and to provide Board and Executive Leadership Team with accurate and clear reporting.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Excellent customer service skills and ability to work well and cooperatively under deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred.
If you meet all of the above requirements and are interested in the job, head to our career center to read more information and apply.