Serving as the organization's chief fundraiser and reporting to the CEO, the Development Director will implement a targeted fundraising plan which will include grant writing and the cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of major donors to meet planned revenue benchmarks. As a global organization growing in both size and impact, WildAid is looking for a skilled professional who can coordinate and lead fundraising activities across all offices.
Should you be interested in this job, it's important for you to meet a few qualifications. Specifically, WildAid wants applicants to meet the following requirements:
- Passionate, experienced team player who is excited by the opportunity to play a pivotal role in global conservation.
- Minimum of eight years of experience in full-time fundraising.
- Strong grant writing and project management skills, as well as experience with extended donor events are desirable.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required; an advanced degree is preferred.
- Experience working in a start-up or entrepreneurial environment is an asset.