The Prostate Cancer Foundation (PCF) in Santa Monica, Calif., is looking to hire a Web Developer to oversee the upkeep and maintenance of all PCF online properties, especially their main website (pcf.org). The chosen candidate will also be responsible for the development, maintenance and tracking of all online communications, electronic communications to PCF constituents, including donors and researchers, PCF’s online store platform, and the development of online newsletters and special email campaigns.
Other major responsibilities of this position include:
- Manage and assess all web properties and content and develop new content and graphics on an on-going basis;
- Develop and deploy all e-communications, including multiple monthly newsletters and online giving appeals;
- Research and implement SEO best practices to drive traffic to pcf.org and other pcf-related websites;
- Manage PCF’s PPC (pay-per-click) campaign;
- Maintain all PCF online giving forms and portals;
- Schedule and integrate web-based communications for PCF’s various departments;
- Track and create detailed reports of web and email statistics;
- Manage key vendors;
- Support social media activities; and,
- Update the communications team on online activities on a regular basis.
Interested in this job? Head to the NPT Jobs Career Center for more information, including qualifications and application instructions.