The chosen candidate for this position will focus on three areas: Development, Membership Marketing, and Special Programs. The responsibilities for the three areas are broken down in the following manner:
- Developing a corporate sponsorship program, private foundation support as well as an individual major gifts program.
- Achieving effective corporate and major gift support and building strong relationships with existing funders.
- Develop and direct a membership recruitment and retention program, including outreach to non-members.
- Outreach involves writing and producing promotional materials, analyzing results, and creatively implementing new strategies.
- Coordinate outreach to various Asian-Pacific Islander (API) civic and community organizations and churches to offer screening and vaccination of the API community for Hepatitis B.
- Coordinate with pharmaceutical representatives whose companies manufacture this vaccine for vaccine donations.
- Organize seminars for physicians and medical office personnel to educate them about the need to treat their API patients and to correct common misconceptions regarding this disease.
Qualified applicants will be an accomplished fundraising executive with a passion for the organization's mission and a desire to succeed. Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office programs. Think you have what it takes to be successful in this position? Head to the NPT Jobs Career Center to apply.