The chosen candidate for this position will work with HRPS's Executive Director to implement the organization's strategic plan and oversee all operations of the association. The Executive Assistant will also serve as a liaison to the Board of Directors for various matters.
Other important duties include:
- Coordinate the tracking of all organizational goals across HRPS.
- Coordinate all accounting, audit and tax processes. Work with SHRM’s accounting department to resolve accounts receivable/payable issues.
- Route contracts/ documents and obtain appropriate approvals.
- Coordinate meeting logistics with various SHRM departments and outside vendors, assist committees in developing agendas, and work with committee members to develop materials.
- Work with SHRM IT Department and outside vendor to plan and maintain website.
- Maintain the Executive Director’s calendar and email as requested.
- Handle administrative tasks (ordering supplies, copying, filing, mail distribution, etc.).