The chosen candidate for this position will be responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction to ensure that First 5 Santa Cruz County’s investments in health, early learning and family support promote optimal development of children ages 0-5 in Santa Cruz County.
Other responsibilities include:
- Work collaboratively with the Commission, staff, funders, grantees and other stakeholders to ensure that the vision, mission and values of First 5 SCC are carried out effectively.
- Lead the development and implementation of First 5 SCC’s strategic plan , long-range financial plan, annual operating plan, budget an d evaluation report.
- Analyze and recommend strategic investments for the Commission to best impact systems changes that will improve the lives of young children in Santa Cruz County.
- Represent First 5 SCC to community partners, the media, the public, elected officials, other funders, First 5 California, and the First 5 Association of California.
- Develop the Commission’s annual administrative services contract with the United Way of Santa Cruz County.
Qualified applicants will have an innovative and entrepreneurial approach to achieving First 5 SCC’s mission and strategic initiatives, along with highly-developed skills in the areas of leadership, management, financial and strategic planning, public speaking, communication and collaboration.
You can find out more about this job by visiting the NPT Jobs Career Center.