The chosen candidate for this position will work with the Board, staff and other key stakeholders to develop and implement short and long term strategic plans for the Six Rivers Planned Parenthood. The CEO must be committed to the mission of Planned Parenthood, and provide specific leadership in healthcare services, education, advocacy and fundraising in support of that mission.
Other main responsibilities of this position include:
- Identify, assess and inform the Board about internal and external issues that affect the organization.
- Continually build, engage, and communicate with the Board, including acting as a professional advisor to the Board on all aspects of the organization’s activities.
- Oversee clinical, education and public affairs service delivery and operations management.
- Oversee the development and execution of marketing plans that retain existing and recruit new patients.
- Serve as the final authority in all employee relations matters, including final decisions on all terminations and new hire decisions.
- Develop an annual operating plan (derived from the strategic plan), and a comprehensive organizational budget to support the operating plan.
- Maintain the financial transparency and stability of the organization and exercise strong stewardship of resources.
- Create and maintain relationships with press and media, community partners, policy makers, funders, donors and community decision makers.
Although only a Bachelor's degree is required to be considered for this position, an advanced degree is much preferred. In addition, qualified applicants should have at least 8-10 years of relevant work/management experience, including experience managing a complex work environment.
Head to the NPT Jobs Career Center for more information on what it takes to be CEO at Six Rivers Planned Parenthood.