Based in La Canada, Calif., the organization is looking to hire a Director of Administration to manage all aspects of its donor database and to run the Foundation's day-to-day activities of the office and its events/programs. All of this work will be done in conjunction with LCFEF's various board committees.
Other responsibilities include:
- Managing the Foundation’s Matching Gifts, Pledge and Acknowledgement Programs;
- Maintaining and updating accuracy of donor and potential donor information;
- Recording all gifts and generating donor receipts and reports;
- Providing marketing, administrative and fundraising support to all Foundation programs/committees/events; and,
- Administering the LCFEF office (answering phones, interacting with donors, etc.).
The ideal candidate for this position will have a working knowledge of Blackbaud's Raiser's Edge software, a four-year college/university degree, and experience with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and Publisher). Interested? Apply today via our online career center.