Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio is looking to hire a Grant Writer. The chosen candidate will be responsible for identifying and pursuing grant opportunities that support the organization's fundraising and program priorities. The position will also work with program leadership to come up with grant strategies and ensure that goals are being met.
Being able to write in a coherent and convincing manner is obviously one of the main requirements of this job, but there are some other important qualifications. These include:
- Bachelor's degree in communications or related field;
- Five years of grant writing experience with government or grants upwards of $1 million;
- Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office programs and fundraising databases like Raiser's Edge;
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team; and,
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
If you are interested in this job, visit our career center for instruction for instructions on how to apply.