The PACE Center for Girls, Inc. in Jacksonville, Fl., is looking to hire a Regional Director. This individual will maintain the cohesiveness of the organization, communicate regional influences, share best practice and resource development information, and serve as the liaison among the PACE Center Executive Directors, local Boards of Directors, State Office and regional community leaders.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the coordination and collaboration between PACE Centers in the region; performance management, coaching and training to support Executive Directors to maximize their performance and provide leadership and guidance to the Executive Directors and local Center Boards. In addition, the Regional Director must focus on balanced performance and building the PACE brand both internally and externally and serves as a member of the PACE Center for Girls, Inc. Executive Leadership Team.
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for this position:
- Ten plus years of direct work experience in relationship management and managing staff;
- Thorough knowledge of the characteristics and financial needs of education and social service agencies;
- Proven expertise in understanding of financial statements, program operations and policies and procedures;
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal capability;
- Demonstrated success at resource development and leadership coaching; and,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You can learn more about this job by visiting our career center.