The Reproductive Health Technologies Project (RHTP) is looking for a new President and CEO. The organization, which celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2012, advance the ability of every woman of any age to achieve full reproductive freedom with access to the safest, most effective, appropriate and acceptable technologies for ensuring her own health. As such, the chosen individual for this position should have a commitment and passion for the mission, and the ability to foster collaboration and build consensus across diverse groups.
The new President will also lead staff in translating highly technical information into clear and compelling terms as part of an overall strategy for informing and coordinating a diverse group of advocates, service providers, elected officials and other stakeholders so that new technologies are introduced and made available to women.
Ideal skills for this position include:
- Public policy advocacy;
- Coalition building;
- Strategic communications;
- Management; and,
In terms of general qualifications, RHTP seeks an individual who has a long track record of senior leadership in a mission-driven organization. Other must-haves include:
- Demonstrated track record of raising significant funds from a variety of sources;
- Willingness to actively build and sustain strong relationships with existing and prospective board members, funders, individual donors and other stakeholders;
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrated experience building effective partnerships; and,
- A reputation as a principled strategic collaborator with keen listening skills and the ability to bridge philosophies.
You can find out more information by visiting The NonProfit Times' career center.