In order to help you prepare for the big day, Bruce A. Hurwitz, vice president of New York City-based Joel H. Paul & Associates, Inc., suggested preparing for potential interview questions by asking them of yourself. During a recent Fundraising Day in New York City, Hurwitz said that job seekers should consider the answers to six questions by looking back on their own experiences.
The questions are:
- Why do you want to work here?
- How do you cope with multiple assignments?
- What experience do you have with deadlines?
- How do you deal with criticism?
- How do you deal with a bad supervisor?
- What was your greatest success/failure? And what did you learn from that experience.