Canine Companions for Independence (CCI) in New York City is looking to hire a Director of Major Gifts to manage and broaden a portfolio of major gifts prospects in a decentralized and dynamic development program. The chosen candidate will play a key role in identifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding top tier donors, and will interface with key volunteers on all Canine Companions fundraising initiatives.
Reporting to the Executive Director, Northeast Region, this position requires that candidates meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field;
- Substantial and proven success in individual major gift fundraising;
- Experience in a campaign environment;
- Basic computer skills;
- Familiarity with planned giving vehicles and techniques; and,
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
You can learn more about this job, including application instructions, by visiting the NPT Jobs Career Center.