The chosen candidate for this position will provide day-to-day leadership and management to administrative departments including Development/Marketing, to ensure that overall goals result in sustained growth, financial strength and operational efficiency.
Key requirements to be considered for this job include:
- Master’s Degree in a related field including human services, social work or business administration;
- Ten or more years of increasing management experience in non-profit social services administration in the areas of responsibility outlined in this description;
- Five or more years in a senior management capacity;
- Excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook and Excel and Internet use; and,
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint.
You can find out more about this job, including application instructions, by visiting the NPT Jobs Career Center.