The chosen candidate will raise funds and support the efforts of the overall development team to solicit and steward financial contributors through various fundraising channels as it pertains to, but not limited to, Junior Achievement special events.This position will also ensure that the organization is expanding its base of support and has the financial resources to fulfill its mission by organizing and executing special events and by soliciting event sponsors, clients, and participants.
Other responsibilities include:
- As part of the Development Team, manages, organizes and executes golf tournaments and 'Bowl-a-thon' to meet the financial goal and ensures the events generate goodwill.
- Build and manage committee of community volunteers with efforts focused on raising funds to support company programs.
- Research and identify potential new funding partners in support of Junior Achievement fundraising events.
- Develop printed material and all necessary programs to promote the events.
- Assist in the organization of other special events, helping manage event, logisitcs, timetables and execution of other special events as assigned to meet financial goals.
The ideal candidate should be a goal driven, organized, self-starter who enjoys providing exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders. Candidate must be flexible with time and have the ability to work beyond an 8-hour work day and occasional weekends.
You can find more information about this featured nonprofit job by visiting the NPT Jobs Career Center.