The Yellowstone Association (YA) in Gardiner, Montana is looking to hire a Director of Finance and Administration to work in partnership with the Executive Director and leadership team as the organization seeks to build on its recent success to provide additional educational support for Yellowstone National Park.
This is a high-level job with full responsibility for YA’s financial and human resource operations. As such, candidates should be prepared to demonstrate that they have the necessary skills to succeed. Required qualifications include:
- At least 7 years of experience in a senior financial role, preferably as a CFO or equivalent in a nonprofit organization with a budget of at least $5 million.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA, CPA or advanced degree in a closely related field strongly preferred; PHR/SPHR certification a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership, team management, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to translate financial concepts to – and to effectively collaborate with – colleagues who do not necessarily have financial backgrounds.
- Commitment to excellence and ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations.
- Keen analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills which support and enable good decision making.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office) and proficiency in the use of accounting software.
- Commitment to public service and the educational mission of the Yellowstone Association.
Think you have what it takes to succeed as a Director of Finance and Administration for YA? Head to the NPT Jobs Career Center to apply.