The Army Distaff Foundation (ADF) is looking to hire a Director of Development to to report to and partner with The Army Distaff Foundation President & CEO, Board leadership and Fund Development Committee Chair on both short- and long-term strategies for The ADF to effectively broaden awareness and promote a spirit of giving.
Major responsibilities include:
- Assume overall responsibility for the Foundation and execute a focused plan for increasing philanthropy.
- Proactively manage all major/planned gift activity and oversee a diverse prospect pool of individual, business, and military related constituents.
- Serve as the liaison to the Board of Directors and Fund Development Committee by providing consistent knowledge transfer and reporting of fundraising activity.
- Participate in the development of new business initiatives by serving as a member of The ADF task force assigned with creatively and effectively expanding the organization’s charitable mission
- Promote the professional strengths and talents of the Foundation staff; provide supervision to colleagues who are accountable for fundraising communications, annual giving, grant writing, event planning and database management.
You can apply for this job by visiting the NPT Jobs Career Center.