The Boston-based advocacy organization is looking to hire a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to serve in a hands-on role managing the Finance function and assuming a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The CFO will report to the Managing Director and have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company.
Other primary responsibilities include:
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Manage Human Resources function including benefits management.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs, provide guidance and seek full range of business solutions.
- Development recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting.
- Provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
Qualified applicants should have a BS in Accounting or Finance, though a MBA and/or CPA is preferred. In addition, candidates will need to have 12+ years progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in a service based industry.
Do you want to learn more about this nonprofit job? If so, head to the NPT Jobs Career Center, where you will find detailed application instructions.