The chosen candidate for this position will be primarily responsible for designing and growing Homeward Bound's Individualized Housing Options Program (IHO), which provides access to homes for those in need. Reporting directly to CEO, the Operations Administrator will be required to recruit individuals into the program, set up, coordinate, develop processes/procedures, and systems, all in compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
This position will also be responsible for managing IHO program and service delivery, consumer satisfaction, internal budget, agencies program contracts, and developing external/internal working relationships and organizational leadership.
Requirements to be considered for this job include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related related field;
- 3-5 years’ experience as a middle manager in the field delivering long term care services for individuals with disabilities required and experience as a senior manager desired;
- Excellent skills in management of service delivery to persons with disabilities;
- Demonstrated knowledge of trends in the service delivery to persons with disabilities;
- Excellent leadership and communication skills; and,
- Demonstrated “can –do” demeanor.
You can learn more about what it takes to be an Operations Administrator at Homeward Bound, Inc., by visiting the NPT Jobs Career Center.