This particular job is unique in that the chosen candidate will spend his/her time dividing their responsibilities between three roles: Technical Liaison (60 percent of the time), General Communications (40 percent), and Administrative Support (10 percent). The primary responsibilities for each of these roles is as follows:
- Represent the broader External Affairs team in meetings with Clinical Affairs and Product Development colleagues.
- Manage and maintain internal databases which track the progress of IPM’s technical and scientific projects.
- Lead research, development, and maintenance of technical information in IPM’s public materials.
- Manage content updates for IPM research center partner web portal by liaising with other IPM staff to procure new or updated documents pertaining to IPM clinical trials, community engagement, site development, clinical safety, finance, external relations, etc.
- Manage electronic filing of key resources and ensure that materials are disseminated and available to all staff, consultants and partners.
- Draft and/or edit new and existing corporate communications materials including non-technical fact sheets, press releases, reports and/or web copy.
- Maintain standard set of IPM presentations for organizational-wide use.
- Provide project management and strategic support on communications initiatives, design projects and other special projects as needed.
- Provide content, strategy and other support as needed for IPM’s social media outreach.
- Make routine administrative updates to IPM’s public website through the content management system (CMS).
- Coordinate and lead External Affairs working group meetings including developing agendas, formulating key discussion points and facilitating meaningful group discussion.
- Develop and maintain knowledge management resources as needed on IPM’s intranet to improve work flow processes and support internal communications and coordination.
- Provide additional administrative support for Corporate Communications activities as needed.
Qualified applicants should have a Bachelor's degree in a related field and at least 2-4 years of relevant research or international product development experience. Head to the NPT Jobs Career Center for more information on this nonprofit job, including application instructions.