The chosen candidate for this position will develop and coordinate the overall strategy and administration of fundraising programs and is directly responsible for the success of annual campaigns, individual donor solicitation-both current and future, business/corporate sponsorships, grant proposals, and capital campaigns. In addition, the VP will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Work with the President/CEO and Development Committee to set contributed income goals and design annual development plan for the Mission to be submitted to the Board of Directors at its annual meeting.
- Work to develop and achieve the Mission’s strategic goals with other members of the senior management staff.
- Implement and monitors the annual development plan, providing regular progress reports to the President/CEO, Development Committee and Board of Directors.
- Provide staff support to the Development Committee, including evaluating development activities for the prior year and making recommendations for changes.
- Supervise the design, production and distribution of all development materials, including brochures, letters, inserts, invitations, scripts for special events, etc.
Qualified applicants will have a Bachelor's degree in a related field, though an advanced degree is preferred. Candidates should also have at least five years of fundraising experience in a senior management position.
Head to the NPT Jobs Career Center to find more information about this job.