As the title of this positions suggests, the Director will develop a direct marketing strategy and team to support and achieve the organization's goals and objectives, and will work with other departments to develop effective direct marketing campaigns. Other responsibilities include:
- Establish close and strategic advisory partnerships with key department managers;
- Grow revenue and increase net income from direct marketing programs;
- Create direct marketing strategies and messages to support and achieve our goals and objectives;
- Leads direct marketing efforts for new strategic marketing programs;
- Collaborate with key department managers to deliver solutions that maximize ROI on the marketing investment;
- Identify and create ways to utilize data to streamline various marketing efforts and organization processes; and,
- Work with management to develop direct marketing strategies to continue the growth and success of donor retention.
Priests of the Sacred Heart requires all applicants to have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business. You must all meet these other qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant direct marketing, operations planning, and/or supply chain management.
- Non-profit experience and CFRE preferred.
- Proven record of success in developing, championing and stewarding fully integrated direct marketing programs and teams.
- Balanced leadership style that allows for both highly strategic leadership skills with the ability to be hands-on and lead by example.
- Prior experience in leading or management of direct mail programs and marketing initiatives. Contribute to overall strategic planning as it relates to direct marketing.
- Ability to manage ambiguity effectively and prioritize/negotiate with business partners.
- Ability to work well in a multi-task environment under pressure and tight time constraints.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the changing economics of the direct mail marketing business model.
- Demonstrate ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a strong sense of urgency.
- Outstanding people leadership skills.
If you are interested in other featured nonprofit jobs, you can also look at the American Board of Addiction Medicine Foundation's Director of Development position.