The Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) in Washington, D.C. has posted a featured job with us for a Manager of Communications. This position is responsible for producing communications to support PTCB’s mission, impact, visibility, and outreach across the pharmacy profession under the direction of the Director of Professional Affairs. Primary responsibilities include:
- Leading PTCB in presenting and maintaining a positive public image;
- Proactively developing media outreach strategies;
- Managing communications with vendors and stakeholders; and,
- Providing oversight for consistency and quality assurance of communications with all stakeholders.
PTCB wants all applicants to know they must meet certain requirements before applying for this job. These include:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or related field.
- Minimum of three years of communication and/or marketing experience.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge, and expertise in the design and execution of communications and public relations activities.
- Must be a skilled and precise technical writer.
- Knowledge of English grammar conventions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
To read more about the Manager of Communications position, head to our career center. There you will find information on how to apply.