This position will ultimately be responsible for the overall delivery and oversight of the program, including promotion and development of a community coalition, internal staff, program processes and documentation tools. The successful candidate will also be in charge of analyzing data to evaluate the overall performance of the program components as well as the outcomes of care coordination resulting from the care transition intervention.
It should be noted that telecommuting is allowed, so those who are not located in the Baltimore area should feel free to apply.
Interested in applying for this featured nonprofit job? Make sure you meet the following requirements before submitting your resume and cover letter:
- Experience in care transition, care coordination, hospital discharge planning is desirable as well as knowledge of Medicare system and services.
- Must be capable of taking a program lead role and comfortable in a changing environment.
- Must have demonstrated project management skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks to meet timelines.
- Masters Degree in related field.
- Must possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability for creative thinking.
- Possess education and or experience with persons who are over 65 years of age and understand the unique challenges of this age group